Friday, November 25, 2005

Muffins

Thursday's night supposed to be movie day for me but i ended up staying at home...:p wanna know why? That's because da day before Thursday, darling and I went for da Supa Wednesday promotion to watch Just Like Heaven whereby da tickets only price at RM 6 per pax. That's cheap right...hehe...I hardly watch movie on Wednesday and that was like my second time..:p I was kind of having nothing to do back at home, thus, I'd decided to bake Muffins...since i still have da left over for muffin mix. It's really simple to bake this muffins by using da muffin mix. Here's da recipes:-

Ingredients



  • 500g Royal Muffin Mix (you can get it in da bakery/pastry shop)
  • 200g Eggs (approximately 4 medium eggs)
  • 40g Water
  • 150g Melted Butter/Vegetable Oil (i substitute it with Olive Oil..and it works :p)

Method



  1. Whp Muffin Mix with Eggs and Water using medium speed for 5 minutes
  2. Add in melted butter/Vegetable Oil and whip at a lower speed for another 1 minute
  3. Add in Your Desire Fillings (Optional) (e.g. ChocolateChips, Raisins, AlmondFlakes)
  4. Then, pour batter into baking cups

Baking Time

  • 25 minutes

Oven Temperature

  • 180 degC (Bottom & Top)



yeah...i am done and this's da batter to be baked in da oven...aikss, da big one is for my darling with lotsa raisins, chocolate chips and cherries inside.....:)



look....ho ho ho...happy!!! da muffins started to raise!!!! that's a good sign....:D



Applause!!!!...:p it may not look as perfect as those that you get to see in da cake house but still, i feel so proud that i've successfuly baked it...after all, i failed da very first time baking muffins...eh, i don't know why it didn't turn out well but it was kind of hard and tasteless during da very first time i made it....



Lets see what we have here....this's da Almond Flakes Muffin with Raisins and Cherries as fillings....yummy!!!!!! So happy to know that mom loves it so much!!!!! :D



this's da Chocolate Chips Muffin and guess what? It's definitely my little sista's favourite as well as my favourite!!! I had one this morning and I am loving it!!! Hehehehe...:D

No comments: