- 180g Butter
- 100g Light Brown Sugar
- 150g Castor Sugar
- 200g Self Raising Flour
- 2 Eggs
- 100ml Milk (i'd used low-fat milk)
- 1 cup of Chocolate Rice
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 4 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Coffee Powder
- 3 tbsp Hot Water
- Cream butter and sugar till light and creamy
- Add eggs, one at a time to continue beating
- Mix cocoa powder, coffee powder and hot water in another small bowl. Stir it till da powder dissolved
- Add milk to the mixture and pour into (No. 2) batter to mix
- Add essence and chocolate rice
- Fold in sifted flour
- Pour into greased cake tin (round or loaf tin)
- Baked in pre-heated oven 180c for 45 to 50 minutes or until it's done
- Remove from oven to cool
Cream da butter and sugar....
Yippee....mix all da ingredients, pour into da tin and bake it.....
45 minutes later......leave to cool.....
Da next day, one slice for breakfast and to my surprised, it taste real good!!!
That night itself, I cut a few pieces for darling to bring home and I am glad that he likes it and he mentioned that it taste like brownies. My little sista, a chocoholic said da same thing too.....da cake is so aromatic and it's really filling...:) Ekekeke....I am really happy :D