Monday, March 27, 2006

Home Sweet Home Bbq Nite

A wonderful Saturday night to celebrate my darling's one-day-belated birthday and at da same time to celebrate my little sista's spm achievement. A double celebration!

Venue
Home Sweet Home

Time
7.00pm

Weather
Clear Night

Da Menu
Salad (MulticolorCapsicums, Baby Eggplant, Tomatoes & Cherry Tomatoes)
Chicken Wings
Chicken Drumsticks
Chicken Sausages
Cheese Sausages
Mutton Cubes
Ikan Kembong
Sting-Ray
Mussels
Tiger Prawns
Squid
Potatoes
Portabello Mushrooms
Stir Fried Bee Hoon
Curry Pork with Potatoes
Curry Mix-Vegetables
Marshmellow
Candies
Jellies
Ang-Koo Kueh
Fruits (Watermelon, Dragonfruits, Oranges)

Guests
My Relatives
My Little Sista's Friends (6 of them)
My Bestest Friend, Her Beloved Hubby and Her Princess









Hohoho....darling started da fire.....and it's all ready......:)



Happening......



Moi darlingbear and my partner-in-crime's family....ekekeke...:p



Da Loveliest Couple of All Time......da little bear and da little devil...:)



Da Kan's family.......:)



Da Little Angels.....my precious niece and my bestest friend's princess :)



Muahahaha....moi and moi partner-in-crime...and guess what, she's 4 months pregnant now!



Da Best of Sistas now and forever....:)



Da presentees...my little sista's friends.....hohohoho..all da spm high achievers!


It was definitely a joyful night having them (my relatives, my little's sista good friends, my bestest friend, her hubby and her little princess) around. Da party ended at 11pm and I had a hard time cleaning and clearing da stuff. Believe it or not, I wasn't able to sleep da whole night...perhaps, over-joyed? over-worked? Just too tired.....

No comments: