Monday, March 13, 2006

Jogoya, Starhill

Last Saturday afternoon, my da other half was somehow craving for buffet and it was quite late though after my working hours. Yeaps, half-day work on Saturdays and by da time I finished work and shower, it was already 145pm and since it's quite late for a buffet lunch, darling decided to have late lunch at Jogoya, Starhill. Oh yes, believe it or not, they have Lunch Buffet, Late Lunch Buffet, Dinner Buffet, Supper Buffet and da amazing part is that, it's open from Monday-Sunday. That's da best part of it isn't it....:) Da very first time I went over was a couple of weeks back for da Dinner Buffet and surprisingly, da Late Lunch Buffet (230pm-420pm) that I had yesterday was much better in terms of da selections of food and of course, it's much cheaper, priced at RM 59++ per pax...and this time around, I did bring my camera with me... Check out da pictures.....:)


Jogoya...beautiful settings...:)



Interesting.....there's a cool instruction to be followed...:) Oh by da way, da paper clips look-alike are to be used to order some of da food...



Da sashimi bar......it's cool isn't it..;)



Seafood...seafood...all around da bar.....you name it, fishes, crabs, snails, bamboo shoots... everything you can find it here!



Oysters maniac............



This's where you get most of your favourite drinks, from plain water to fruits juice to ice blended drinks.....;)



Hohoho......da dessert section....filled with lotsa cheese cakes, tiramisu, moussecake, pudding...



Whoa...look at that.....they have all kinds of yummylicious cookies and egg tarts though...:)



Fruits and Fruits Juice Section.....



This's cool.....it's ice creams........movenpick of switzerland.....:)



Here comes my first plate...sashimi......yum yum....:)



aikss....my da other half looks so snobbish huh....hmmm....



Darling's favourite......green tea in a teapot with 2 small little glasses...:)



Oo lah lah...look at da huge oysters......believe me, it's heavenly good!!!!! yum yum yum....



Da Enoki Teppanyaki.... it may not look apetizing, but trust me, it's yummylicious....:)



Da Mutton Marsala......oh, it's yummy....



This's my creation....a mixture of clams, prawns, fish and vege miso soup.....yummylicious!



Hahaha....this's my darling's hot pot creation....and it's yummylicious with vege, fish, mushroom and beef inside....oh boy, da gravy taste so good....



Aikkss...this's one of a special kind grilled fish which I can't recall what's da name of this fish... its shape is weird though.....a zig-zag shape...but, nevertheless, it's yummy...:)



Hohoho..this's definitely my favourite......grilled mushroom and it's absolutely delicious...believe it or not, i waited for an hour for this to be served!...pheww...



This's something new...it's stirred fried lily-flower with button mushroom.....yum yum..;)



Hmm.....I know, da prawns looks apetizing but it doesn't taste good and not fresh though... :I



Hey, that's da Siu Loong Pao......cute and lovely....ekekekeke oh oh, we had 6 of them..:p



This's definitely one good Steamed Fish....erghh...i don't really know da name of this fish as it was ordered by my darling. Trust me, it's absolutely fresh and yummy.....;)



At first, I was over-joyed knowing that there were soft shell crabs....my favourite! But then again, da very first bite out of it, it was rather disappointing as there were flours stucked in between da soft shell crabs...yikes, i hope they will do something about it.....



Baked Cheese Mushroom with Tempuras...ermm...nothing to shout about though as da one in Kampachi, Hotel Equatorial and Genji, PJ Hilton still my favourites....;)



Oh, not to forget that there were coconut drinks as well......and it's unlimited....;)



Yay..yay....it's dessert time!!! My very first attempt was da Tiramisu.....



Second attempt, Cheese Tart...ekekeke



Then, da Blueberry Mousse.....hehehe....



Next, it's da MousseCake.....muahahaha...



Okay okay....it's icre-creams time!!!! Absolutely mouth-watering...one scoop of Lime & Lemon Sorbet, one scoop of Pistachio Flavour, one scoop of Chocolate Chips Flavour...



Another two scoops for my darling, one Strawberry flavour and one Vanilla Dreams flavour..:)



A cup of Capuccino and one yummylicious Almond to end my meal...;)



Me and my beloved darling after da buffet session...oh no, gain another few pounds......

No comments: