Tuesday, March 14, 2006

My New Toy

Yay yay...finally, I've got my new toy! Yeaps, I've got a new digital camera. Initially, I didn't think of buying a new camera until my 5 years old Nikon Coolpix 885 is not working really well after I carelessly dropped it on da floor...:( Pathetic. Then again, I thought of to buy another Nikon Coolpix Model rather than other brands but somehow, I found out that all da recent Nikon Digital Cameras were made in Indonesia and Korea which I don't really favour. My dad ocassionally tells me that electronic gadgets made in Japan will be much better compare to those that's made in other countries. Therefore, darling and I'd been busy looking around for a made in Japan Digital Camera and we found out that Sony, Panasonic and some of da Olympus and Canon Digital Cameras were made in Japan. Finally, darling bought me da Panasonic Lumix Fx-9 and I am absolutely loving it! Thank you so much, my darling! Hohoho...there must be reasons Panasonic Lumix Fx-9 is da chosen one. First of all, needless to say, it's made in Japan. Secondly, it's stylish and it's small in size (yeaps, i need a small in size camera to fit into my handbags). Thirdly, it comes in various type of colors and as far as I can remember, they have Silver, Maroon, Black, Grey, Dark Blue, and Pink Color.... correct me if I am wrong. Darling bought da Silver color for me as I don't quite like other colors and I must say that da Black Color looks trendy and cool! Just too bad that I don't quite fancy Black Color...otherwise, that will be da chosen one. Oh not to forget that it's a 6.0 megapixel CCD with Leica DC Vario-Elmarit Optical Zoom Lense and I definitely like da da Scene Mode consists of 'Potrait', 'Sports', 'Food', 'Scenery', 'Night Potrait', 'Night Scenery', 'Baby', 'Soft Skin', 'Candle Light', 'Party', 'Fireworks', 'Snow', 'Starry Sky' and 'Self Potrait'. Ooh la la, I just can't wait to try out all da scene mode :p

Well, well, well....I hope that this new toy of mine works well or at least better than my previous Nikon Coolpix 885...fingers crossed that it will be a good one and more pictures...;)



My new toy, Panasonic Lumix Fx-9 and I am loving it ;)

No comments: