Friday, March 10, 2006

Storm in Subang

It was a normal Thursday afternoon over here in KL and as I remembered it was like 3m plus when my ex-collegemate, Lye Mun buzz me over MSN Messenger asking me where to get da latest news. I puzzled for a moment and told her to try out Bernama and asked her why she was in a rush for da latest news. She told me that there were leakage everywhere in her house and da same goes to my other friends staying at Subang. I was so shocked not knowing what happened and before I can actually asked for more information, I was in a rush to my company's factory as my client was waiting outside da factory. I was all da while listening to Mix FM on da way to da factory and it was then reported that there was a storm in Subang Jaya and we were adviced not to be at Subang! Whoa....I sms my darling and asked him how's da condition over there since his office located at Subang and at da same time staying at Subang too. Unfortunately, he wasn't in da office at that time as he was out at client's place. I told him to watch out when he got back as I was pretty sure that there must be leakage in his room. Bingo.... when he reached home, all da floors were filled up with water and he mentioned that trees around his area were uprooted. It was real bad....and here are some of da pictures taken by my ex-collegemates, Lye Mun and Yeap.



Gosh...look at that....that's Inti College Sign Board I believe.....



Whoa.....such a mess back in Inti College Subang Jaya....



Oh my god, that's Inti College main campus sign board....



Da huge tree back in college was uprooted...as far as I can remember, da tree has been even before I enrolled myself to Inti College back in year 1998....poor thing...:(



Caution..........a closer look on da uprooted tree.....


As reported in da news, it's like a scene from da movie 'Twister'...

No comments: