Friday, April 07, 2006

Fish McDeluxe

Muahahahaha.....it's Mcdonald's Fish Fiesta and I ordered da Fish McDeluxe through McDelivery for my lunch. Yeah, I was just too lazy to drive out from my office and therefore, I asked for da delivery service. Oopps....not only that I had da Fish McDeluxe but da Fish McDippers as well. Believe it or not, da last time I had da Fish McDippers was 2 years back and I am loving it although some of my friends commented that they dislike da smell.


Hohoho...check out da hot new sensation with spicy thousand island sauce....first bite out of it...hmmmmmmmm......yummmmmmmmyyyyyyyyy.....;)



My all time favourite..........yummylicious!

Soon....very soon....I shall bring my da other half to try da Filet-O-Fish Extra...whoa...double delight....cool ;)

No comments: