Wednesday, April 19, 2006

He's a Lousy Boss

Apparently, I work under two bosses and one of them is such a lamer! Bloody hell, he just made me so mad...mad....mad...

This morning at 10am, incoming call from my 'lame-boss'...

Me: Good morning...

Lame Boss: The goods need to be delivered to da client's site by tomorrow. Can you please arrange a crane for me?

Me: Oh, I don't liase with crane services. I need to speak to 'my da other boss' first as he's da one deal with them and at da moment he's outstation.

Lame Boss: Yalahhhhhh...what's so difficult? Just call them and arrange lahhh! (yelling)

Me: Hello, I said I don't liase with them! I check with 'my da other boss' first okay! (screaming back at him and slam down da phone)


Try to cool down myself.....
Call 'my da other boss'......

Me: Boss, according to da 'lame boss', he needs a crane to deliver da goods to da client's site by tomorrow. Can you call them?

MyDaOtherBoss: Huh? A crane need to be reserved 2 to 3 days in advanced and I need a proper information. Location map?

Me: Boss, you know what? That 'lame boss' yelled at me and asked me what's so difficult to arrange a crane for him.

MyDaOtherBoss: If he said so, you can tell him to arrange da crane on his own.


Put down da phone and I called my 'lame boss'...

Me: (without greeting him..yeah no hello at all, I just don't respect him!) A crane need to be reserved 2-3 days in advanced. (slam down da phone right away without saying bye)


Pahhhhh.....he's just so lame and lousy! He can't even arrange his own work. How daring... yelled at me when I did nothing wrong? Dare to even said, 'What's so difficult?'! Just do it on your own if you think it's not difficult! You just don't know where you stand, my 'lame boss'! You won't be respected at all! From now on, I would not assist you a single thing. You do it on your own and that's it! Feel da pain on your own! Boooo......

1 comment:

mimi said...

I have such lame sales manager too... I hate when he said :"this MUST send today!! / Quotation MUST fax today!!!! HATE HATE HATE!!! *SIGH*