Saturday, April 15, 2006

Life, so Unpredictable!

Yesterday definitely wasn't a good day for me. It was supposed to be a Good Friday but it turned out to be a Bad Friday for me. Bad news spread to me one to another once again :( Sigh.....

Apparently, one of da Malaysian Tourists that died in Guang Xi, China (accident-came out int da paper one month ago) happened to be my yoga classmate's mother. How sad....how pathetic. I no longer see her around in yoga class and I am sure she's having a hard time to accept da fact while at da same time got to be strong. Lets hope that she will be fine and as time goes on, may she be able to live happily and let da sadness be her past...

After yoga class, I was then being informed that my darling's brother was admitted to hospital due to a minor stroke. Da worst part of it, he's not in M'sia but in Hong Kong together with his beloved wife and daughter. Oh my....my heart beat stopped for a moment as it was just too sudden. He left to Hong Kong 2 days ago and da next day, he collapsed. I know that there's nothing I can do. I just hope and pray that he will get well soon...pray that he will be able to go through this hard time and may he be able to fly home safely very soon...

Life is so unpredictable and short. Love yourself, love your family and love your friends while you still can...

No comments: