Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Madam Kwan's

Darling and I went to Midvalley last Sunday and this time around, we went early instead of to-jam-packed ourselves in da afternoon. Yeah, it's really horrible! I am sure those of you definitely know how bad da jam would be to crawl in Midvalley around 2-4pm. Anyway, it was a smooth journey going in and it was so much easier to find a car park around da time that we reached which was at 12pm+. Haha, it's time to look for food again and Madam Kwan's was da chosen one! Newly open and I must say that, this's so far da best outlet among others which is located in KLCC and another one at Bangsar. Thumbs up for their supa fast services. Darling and I sat down not more than 5 minutes, da captain came to us and took down our orders. 1 minute later, our drinks came....2 minutes later, whoaaaaa.........it was my Assam Laksa and darling's Nasi Bojari. Oh boy, can you imagine that? I was like so stunt and didn't even get to talk to my da other half more than 10 sentences and it was time to eat already....phew.....



My yummylicious Assam Laksa priced at RM 11.30. Not bad after all....but it would be much better if da soup was hotter...



This's definitely da hot-seller in da restaurant. Yeaps, darling's Nasi Bojari and he mentioned that it's finger licking good. Priced at RM 19.00, darling definitely enjoyed da shredded beef rendang, da spicy fried chicken thigh, asam prawns and hard-boiled egg...worth it though :)

No comments: