Thursday, April 13, 2006

Steamed Cup Cake

Two days ago..

Having nothing to do after dinner, while chatting with my mom and searching for da Steamed Cup Cake mix...

Mom: What are you searching? Why are you opening all da cabinets? Looking for flour to bake?

*It's cool isn't it? My mom knows my movement well*

Me: Oh yes....(while still searching)

Mom: Ohh....why not you steam cup cake? I am craving for it lah....you lazy gal, tell me, when was da last time you steam da cup cakes? Ages ago....last year okay...

Me: Muahahahaha....I am searching for da cake mix to steam, mom! Hold on....(still searching)

Finally....found it......:) Hmm....what a coincidence huh...

Ingredients



  • 500g Steam Cake Mix
  • 50g Water
  • 350g Eggs
  • 25g Evaporated Milk
  • 1/4tsp Flavour

Method

  1. Beat cake mix, water, eggs, evaporated milk till fluffy
  2. Add in flavour
  3. Steam for 10 minutes at high heat




Whoa....so many of them....;) Oh...I did add-in mix fruits before I steam da cup cakes...yummy :)


Da small size Steamed Cup Cake and this's definitely my most favourable one.....:)



Then.....da medium size Steamed Cup Cake...



Not to forget da large size Steamed Cup Cake....

Yummylicious....;)

No comments: