Thursday, April 20, 2006

Super Wednesday


Yesterday at 8pm, went to Cold Storage @ Bangsar Shopping Centre with my da other half. Yeaps, two weeks once to shop for groceries. I just love their foodstuffs...absolutely good! Mission completed and we drove to Ss2, PJ for dinner. We had dinner at Shabu-Shabu King. Buffet style and it's priced at RM 20 per pax. Not too bad though but as far as I can remember, da food was much better during da 1st few months it was being introduced (last year). After dinner, walked to da dvd shop and grab a few copies of da latest movies-those that I missed out in da cinema. Back at home, it was already 1045pm. Not sleepy yet.... Yours, Mine & Ours was da chosen one! Watched it. Good good! I just love these type of shows. 18 kids....2 families...1 force of nature! It's cool :)

No comments: