Monday, April 03, 2006

Tarbush @ KLCC

It's Sunday again and this time, we ended up at KLCC as I wanted to visit da Aquaria and I shall update that later ;) We reached KLCC at 2pm and we were quite unsure what to have. Ding dong here and there, finally, we reached da food court, we walked around and we then decided to try da Lebanese Cuisine @ Tarbush. Lets see what we ordered...



Darling had da Saloona Lamb with Rice and it's quite yummy though as I'd a few bites on it...



I had da Shawarma Lamb....ermmm....it's a kebab and I would say that it's too salty for my tastebud....don't really like it though...:I



Not too long after I finished da kebab, I went to Gelare Counter to order a Regular Waffle and believe it or not, their ice-creams were all out of stock! That's bad....a waffle without ice-cream? That's definitely a no no to me.....anyway, darling was kind enough to buy me da Mcdonald's Strawberry Sundae and there it's......Strawberry Sundae Waffle.....:) Yummmyyyyyy....

1 comment:

Kok said...

meiyen,
The kebab looks so pathetic wor. hehe.