Monday, April 10, 2006

Viking Hotdog

I left office at 1030am last Saturday instead of 1pm as to fetch my sista to her college. Yeaps, it was da first day of her finals and since she's still struggling driving on her own, darling and I drove her to college. We supposed to bring her home after her exam and that would be 3 hours later. Darling and I went to Sunway Pyramid and we decided to have our brunch at Viking Hotdog which is more like a kiosk outlet. Believe it or not, it's mentioned that, da sausages are somehow low in fat, made of fine and quality meats, nutritious and without listeria preservatives. I am not too sure if that's true but I quite like da set meal that I'd ordered and it's yummylicious...



Da Viking Hotdog at Sunway Pyramid...



My set meal, Da Cheese Hotdog (Grilled Chicken) which comes with French Fries and a Soft Drink that priced at RM 9.80....Errrrr, no cucumbers?

No comments: