Saturday, April 08, 2006

When Love & Hate Collides

I've been quite down recently. Too much of a bad news spread to me as day goes by :( Not because I have problems that can't be solved, not because I have problems with my family or with my da other half, but, it's all about my good friends having problems with their partners and used-to-be partners when love and hate collides. I feel helpless at times because I can't do much and I can't say much as end of da day, da choice obviously lies with them. Nothing much that I hope, just wish that they can go through this lowest-point period as soonest possible.

To a very good friend of mine (you know who you are),
  • I know you are going through a very hard time right now. Everything seems to be beyond your control and not right at all. You have to be strong and try not to break down.
  • I really hope that you can be cruel to minimise da pain that you are going through.
  • Let it go, move on and a better future is in your hand.

No matter how bad da situation is, no matter what, we (you know who) will always stand by your side. Just want you to know that, whatever we're doing for you, it's for your own good and you have to be strong. We care, we concern and we love you!

No comments: