Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Breakfast & Dinner @ Delicious, 1 Utama

Simply Delicious...with a name like Delicious, darling and I just couldn't resist da temptation of it. Believe it or not, we had breakfast and dinner on da same day in da 1 Utama outlet...



My All-Day Breakfast comes with a Toasted Bread, 2 Poached Eggs, 2 Chicken Sausages, Cherry Tomatoes and Mushrooms.....



and da best thing is that, it covered one glass of my all time favourite, Cafe Latte...



and another glass of Orange Juice...which darling have it cause I know that if I were to drink da Orange Juice as well, I won't be able to finish up my breakfast set...



Instead of da All-Day Breakfast set, darling created his own breakfast whereby he ordered separately...2 pcs of Avocado, 2 Scrambled Eggs with a Taosted Bread....


Dinner Time....



Darling is on diet...he had da Caesars Salad and look at that, Poached Egg? Something new...:)



I had da Oven-Roasted Fillet of Cod marinated in miso, served with Cold Cha Soba tossed in Japanese vinaigrette and caviar..it's yummylicious!



Hohoho...dessert time! Darling and I shared da Tiramisu and it's definitely one of da best in town...:)

No comments: