Friday, May 19, 2006

The Da Vinci Code


May 19th, 2006 is da big day of The Da Vinci Code movie. Apparently, I reserved tickets for Poisedon (yeah, still on da list of my movie-to-watch despite all da bad comments from friends) and I was late to collect da tickets. When darling and I reached da cinema, it seems to be 10 minutes closed to release da The Da Vinci Code tickets and we then decided not to buy da tickets for Poisedon. Instead, we queue up and give it a try to see if we can get da tickets for The Da Vinci Code. I was pretty shocked to know that during da time that I queue for da tickets at TGV Sunway Pyramid, so many of them were waiting for da release tickets for The Da Vinci Code and they didn't want to move forward to da ticket counters eventhough it was their turn to buy da tickets. Oh my, first time experiencing such a dramatic and happening incident in my life! I have never seen anything like that before and I kept on asking my da other half why those people weren't moving to da counter eventhough they were asked to move forward to da counter and my da other half answered me, 'It's normal, don't be shocked.' I was rather confused because I think that it wasn't right for them not to move. I mean they should continue to round da queue till it was da right time for them to buy da release tickets isn't it? I guess I talked too much and my da other half asked me to stop that before others scold me for being busy-body. I don't have a choice but to keep quiet and follow da crowd cause apparently we were queueing and at least there were 10 of them infront of us didn't want to move. I bet those that wanted to watch other movies who queue behind us which happened to be such a long queue surely curse us to death. So pathetic got to be one of da 'Ugly and Typical Malaysians'....

Da minute da tickets were released, everybody run to da counter! Oh my god, it was quite horrible and I thought that we won't be that lucky cause there were so many of them. Tadaaa.. it was our turn to stand infront of da counter and before we can tell what movie we wanted, da smarty ticket attendant chose da seats for us for The Da Vinci Code and whoa.... I bet we were reallyLUCKY! We got good seats, 5 rows from da back! So happy indeed and we went in to Cinema 1....

Finally, da long-awaited movie version of Dan Brown's best-seller The Da Vinci Code is entering the world! The movie is based on the book written by Dan Brown, which sold over 60 million copies and translated into many different languages that now, it attracts people all around da world to watch it. I have read da book and it's definitely a masterpiece I must say. My very own opinion, da book is much better than da movie. I saw that some of da watchers that brought their partners that maybe have no interest with this kind of movie fell asleep in da cinema. That's not bad enough, end of da show, I heard some of da girls complaint to their partners that it's such a boring show! I guess those that watch this movie without reading da book first and those who are not a christian will definitely be clueless! My advice to those that believe this movie is not their 'cup of tea', please don't watch it as you will end up telling others it's a lousy show and a boring one. To those who are into The Da Vinci Code, watch it as it's a 2.5 hours show without censorship. Definitely worth to watch...

No comments: