Thursday, May 18, 2006

Hau Xiang Lai Steamboat Restaurant @ Ss2

Yesterday was rather a happy day for me as my da other half just came back from outstation work and it has been 2 days since da last time I saw him :p Yeah, it's only 2 days but it looks like he wasn't around for many days. Arghhh....I just cannot imagine myself being alone for at least 10 days next mid-month as darling will be away again for work :( As usual, each time when he's back from outstation work, he will bring me out for good food and this time around, Hau Xiang Lai Steamboat Restaurant (HXLSR) was da chosen one and it's located at Ss2, behind Angel's Cake House. It's a Buffet Style Steamboat just like Shabu-Shabu King (SSK)which is located at another side of Ss2. Believe me, it's just so much better than SSK! First of all, SSK charged RM 20 per pax while da steamboat buffet in HXLSR priced at RM 18.80 per pax only. On top of that, there are more choices and varieties in HXLSR as compare to SSK. Fresh seafoods, vegetables, noodles, mushrooms and more! Oh, not to forget that they offer 3 different types of soup; TomYam, ChickenSoup and BakuTeh whereby you are allowed to choose 2. However, da drinks, not included. Darling and I ordered Chinese Tea by Pot which priced at RM 1 per pax. Steamboat lovers should really give it a try.....



We had da Chicken Soup and Bakuteh Soup Based....first time trying out Bakuteh Soup Based Steamboat and it turned out to be darn good....:)



Fresh Seafoods.....



Yummylicious Bean Curds, Enoki Mushrooms, Cherry Tomatoes....



Fresh Green Vegetables.....


Hohoho, I believe that darling and I will definitely come again....:)

No comments: