Saturday, May 27, 2006

HK Express @ Ss2

It's da peak season again for darling's work. Peak season means; lotsa works clashing with each other and working in another state for a couple of weeks. Oh boy, it's going to be a torturing period for me I guess. As for yesterday, I was rather over joyed as a matter of fact that he was able to come back early from another state and he mentioned that he will be coming over and see me! After attending my yoga class, I then accompanied my da other half for dinner. Poor him got to have dinner at 11pm cause of waiting me to finish my yoga class.

We went around SS2 to look for new eatery outlet and HK Express was da chosen one. Apparently, we wanted to try da cafe next to HK Express but it was way too crowded and if we were to dine in, we were told that we will be in da waiting list not knowing when will be our turn to get a table. We were not surprise though after seeing so many people gather outside da cafe waiting for their turn to have a seat. My da other half said, 'No big deal, lets go next door'...

* I didn't bring my camera around last nite and therefore, I'd used my Sony Ericsson low-pixel camera phone to capture da food and da photos turned out to be quite blur though :I



Da menu....oh boy, so blur...



Darling ordered da Apple Green Tea which priced at RM 4.30. Suprisingly, he like it though and when I flipped through da menu, only then I found out that it was stated under Chef's Recommendation section...



As for myself, I ordered da Hot Lemon Green Tea (without sugar) which also priced at RM 4.30. Nothing much to shout about as you can have da same taste at any other cafes and I think that it's a little bit over-priced...


My da other half ordered da Baked Cheese Spaghetti which priced at RM 7.80. He didn't say that it was nice, he didn't say that it was bad. He just said, 'Small in portion with one piece of chicken chop, quite worth RM 7.80.' Hmmmm.....



I had da Herbal Jelly (Guai Lin Gou) which priced at RM 4.50. I suspect that it was made quite a number of days back and kept in da fridge as da texture was rather hard. As far as I know, da freshly made Herbal Jelly would be soft and there will always be a cooling effect after eating it and da one that I had last nite, it was all totally opposite way...


I don't think that I will be back again but I will definitely find a day to try out da next door's cafe. I am very curious what kind of yummylicious food they serves till da extend that so many people dine in and willingly to be in da waiting list....

No comments: