Monday, May 22, 2006

Marco's Pizza

Is been quite awhile since da last time darling and I had Pizzas and therefore, last Saturday, darling brought me to Marco's Pizza which is located at Kelana Jaya, opposite da LRT Station. Oh not to worry that you will get lost finding this restaurant as you will definitely get attracted by its giant signboard! I must say that they serves pretty good pastas and pizzas...



Hohoho....here we are at Marco's Pizza!!!!!



I chose da Ala Pesto Spaghetti which is priced at RM 13 and I must say that it's quite a big portion. It's definitely my favourite! However, I got to share it with my da other half or else I won't be able to have a bite on da pizza....:)



Darling ordered da Hawaiian Chicken Pizza as it's always my all time favourite! Oooo...it's a thin crust type and it taste good! I can't really remember da price of this pizza but it will be somewhere around RM 13 - RM 15. Da pizza was cut into 8 slices and believe it or not, I had 4 of them! That shows how delicious da pizza was. However, I think that it will be much better if they can adds in more pineapple cubes.....;)



As usual, I just can't leave any restaurants without having desserts and this time, I ordered da Chocolate Cake with Ice Cream which is priced at RM 9 if I am not mistaken. Oo lah lah.....very moisture indeed and it's real good!


For sure, me and my da other half will come back to try out da rest of da pizzas and pastas!

No comments: