Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Sunday @ Da Curve

Last Sunday, darling and I were hanging around Da Curve to have a hair cut in Snips Salon. Our appointment with da hairstylist was at 11am and therefore, I suggested to have breakfast at Da Curve. We reached Da Curve at 1030am and decided to try out da breakfast set in La Cucur...



La Cucur @ Da Curve...



We ordered da same thing for breakfast, da Breakfast Set; 1 Fried Egg, 2 pcs of Toasted Breads, 2 Sausages with 1 small bowl of Baked Beans. Not too bad though and it's only priced at RM 6.90!



Oh not to forget that drinks is included in da Breakfast Set. One can choose Tea, Coffee or Teh Tarik and Teh Tarik was da chosen one. Da Teh Tarik was okay though as it wasn't too sweet. It will be much better if they can serve it hot. It was more like a Warm Teh Tarik and not a Hot Teh Tarik....


By 11am, we went up to Snips Salon and look for Joe (our hairstylist). Darling straightened his front hair and I went for a drastic change (from long perm hair to short straight hair). Credits to my da other half as he waited for me from 11am to 5pm! I must say that he's a very patience guy. By 5pm, we were extremely hungry as there was no lunch for us. We came down and my da other half suggested to have an early dinner in Sakae Sushi as we didn't get to try it out since da very first day it was open....



Apparently, there's a story behind Sakae Sushi which I didn't read through it in da menu. I was just too hungry at that time and all I can think of was food and food and food...:p



We ordered Hot Green Tea and I quite like da cup though....



I ordered da Sashimi Salad as I thought that there were Avocados in da list but to my surprise, they served Tamagos instead of Avocados. That's considered cheating and we were being swindled.....no good!



We then ordered da Chicken Sukiyaki and I must say that da soup based were just too sweet for my taste bud! Sigh...



Thought of to try da Tempuras and it taste good though....



Darling ordered his all time favourite, Salmon Roll and we did ordered a few plates of other Sushis as well. However, I didn't take da pictures out of it as I was pretty much disappointed and having no mood when da food weren't up to my expectation. Da sauce was too salty and it was really a bad combination when I dipped my sushis into it.

Anyway, da dinner cost us RM 70+ and it's considered quite cheap as we ordered quite a number of items from da menu. I am not too sure if we will be back again as da food just not so yummylicious eventhough it's not pricey....

No comments: