Friday, June 02, 2006

LayFun's Birthday & Farewell Dinner @ Marco's Pizza

Yesterday was da day that we (da old and long lost schoolmates) celebrated our good friend's birthday and at da same time to have a farewell dinner with her as she will be leaving to Singapore this Sunday. After all da hassles that me and my best friend went through to plan this birthday and farewell dinner for our good friend, finally it was 'on'! Earlier plan from another group of friends was to gather at KL Stadium Steamboat but it was then canceled as da organiser herself wasn't free and there after, my best friend suggested to have dinner at Marco's Pizza. It was definitely a great night for all us as there were so much of jokes and laughters among us! Do check out da photos....

Lets see who were da Presentees...



Da Kan's Family; My best friend @ partner in crime, YeeTyng with her beloved hubby, her little princess no.1 and not to forget da little baby in her tummy! 3 months to go and there will be little princess no.2 ekekeke....



Wei Teck (our used-to-be class monitor) and da VIP of da night, Lay Fun :)



Me and My Darling....:)



Da Late-Comer @ Mr. Lawyer, Kok Khin....:)


Okay, time for Food......



Lay Fun, da 'VIP' of da night ordered da Cabonara Spaghetti with minced beef and mushroom...



Ermm...I am not too sure what did Wei Teck ordered as I somehow miss out his portion but it looks like da one he ordered quite similar to da one that Lay Fun had. Another Cabonara Spaghetti perhaps....



My best friend ordered da Mushroom Soup for her little princess...:)



She herself had da Rosemary Salad which looks yummylicious. However, she didn't manage to finished it as she mentioned that she didn't quite like da cabbages...it was bitter!



Kok Khin, da late-comer had da Roasted Rosemary Chicken which was actually a wrongly ordered dish by my best friend's hubby...:p



I ordered da Mushroom Skewer and it's definitely yummylicious.....



Darling ordered da Seabass Spaghetti and I had a few bites on it....yum yum!



We then ordered da large Marco Pizza to be shared.....



Another one, Marinara Pizza...oh boy, we were really big-eaters!!! :p



Next, dessert time! I asked for da Tiramisu and to my surprised it came along with blueberries and strawberries. Not bad at all but it was quite small in portion though...



Oh boy, believe it or not, da Tiramisu wasn't enough and I asked for another dessert! It looks greenish isn't it? No, it's not a Vege Cake. It's actually a Green Tea Cake! I don't quite like da texture as it was hard and tasteless. Not good at all.....



Oh no, another one! It's named as Pistachio Mousse Cake and I doubt so! It's more like another version of da Green Tea Cake. Another disappointment.....


Overall, yesterday dinner was so-so only. Perhaps, it was da not-so-up-to-standard dessert that makes me feel that way :I Anyway, it wasn't da food that counts as it was more like a moment for us to gather especially after so many years that we had lost in touch with our long lost mate, Kok Khin and finally, he's back in action! Hohohoho....kind enough, he treated us dinner which cost him about RM 280! Thank you, Mr. Lawyer! Ekekekeke.....



More than 15 years friendship of mine, it's definitely priceless :)

No comments: