Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Magical Theatre Restaurant, Sunway Pyramid


Apparently, Da Magical Theatre Restaurant is the first and only restaurant among all the competition in Asia providing enchanting, mesmerizing, amazing magical entertainment and serving fusion & local comtemporary style food with its very own Waitician, a Waiter-Magician to cheer, serve & perform magic with the audiciences and customers at heart. Initially, I didn't know much about this new eatery till there was a day when I looked through da Star Paper's food column news. Looking at da menu, I found out that Magical Theatre Restaurant offers fusion Asian and Western dishes in a horoscope-themed menu while the drinks are named after playing cards.

Amazingly, darling and I'd lotsa fun for da very first time dining-in as before our meals were served, there was a magician came to our table did some tricks on us which made us laugh all da way! Besides da table-to-table magic shows, there was also an unplugged music session entertaining da diners and I must say that we were really being reinforced by da friendly Waitician!

Applause to da Songsters!!! They sang really nice songs....
As for Food wise.....

Layered Garden Salad as our Appetizer. Priced at RM 7.80, darling commented that it was a little bit pricey as they served only a small portion of grated carrots, grated cucumbers, tomatoes and lettuce. Nevertheless, it was yummylicious ;)

Hohoho... that's my yummylicious Main Course, Pieces Salmon. Priced at RM 25.80, da Salmon was done with Mint Sauce along, it comes together with Mashed Potatoes and Muticolors Capsicums. I'd half of it and then exchanged with my darling's Main Entree...



Oo lah lah... this's too good to be true! It's da Aries Grilled Lamb tag with Apple Mint Sauce. It has my favourite Broccoli, Tomatoes and Mashed Potatoes. Priced at RM 23.80, I highly recommend this dish to da Lamb lovers! Absolutely delicious.....


Oh before I forget, darling and I shared da Everlasting Love Drinks; a combination of Green Tea and Strawberry Juice. Hmmm... priced at RM 11.80, I think that it's a little bit pricey! Not so worth it as I can have this kind of drinks anywhere with less than RM 10.00!

As for dessert, we had da Scorpio Beautiful Ice-Creams. In da menu, it was stated that da portion comes with 5 scoops of Assorted Flavours Ice-Creams and I was so tempted by da descriptions thinking that I can have 5 different flavours of Ice-Creams for da price of RM 13.80 only. However, when I looked into da actual Ice-Creams that being served on da table, we were given Yam, Vanilla and Strawberry flavour Ice-Creams. Hmmm.... like my da other half said, nothing much to be complaint as assorted flavours doesn't mean they will give us each scoop having different flavour.

This place definitely has my vote! ;)



No comments: