- 150g Butter (having no enough butter, i replaced it with margarine)
- 200g Soft Brown Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essense
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee Powder (afraid that mom will not like da strong coffee flavour, instead of 2tsp instant coffee powder, i used 1tsp marks & spencer coffee powder and 1tsp of cocoa powder)
- 2 Eggs
- 240g Self-Raising Flour (sifted)
- 125ml UHT Milk (i'd replaced da UHT Milk with Low Fat Milk)
- Grease and line a rectangular cake pan with parchment paper.
- Pre-heat oven to 180 deg. C
- Beat butter and sugar until light and creamy
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each one goes in
- Add combined vanilla essense and dissolved instant coffee
- Fold in sifted flour
- Gradually add milk and mix well
- Pour mixture into prepared cake pan
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 35 to 40 minutes
Da Mocha Butter Cake Batter...ready to be baked! Oh oh, I sprinkled some Almond Flakes on top of da batter as mom and I love cakes with almond flakes....
Hohoho......it's ready to be eaten!!!
Mom was da first person to try out this cake yesterday night and I was rather happy to know that she gave thumb up for this cake. As for myself, I usually don't take food after 10pm. Hence, I only get to taste it this morning and that's my today's breakfast. I must say that it's absolutely yummy.......;)