Tuesday, June 20, 2006

New Menu @ Swensen's Cafe.Restaurant

Last Friday, while I was reading da newspaper, I saw one small advertisement with da title of "Swensen's 1-day only Topless Treat". Whoa... I was rather curious and I carried on with da advertisement, it mentioned that 'Swensen's Subang Parade re-opens tomorrow with a New Look and New Menu! To celebrate this, we're rewarding you with a free Top;ess 5 withj any Main Course or Pasta from the New Menu at ALL Swensen's Restaurants on 17 June '06 only! It's definitely the cooler choice!'

Hohoho.... if you know me well, you know that I definitely wouldn't want to miss this great deal! Since it was mentioned that da treat is applicable at all Swensen's outlet, my other half brought me to da SS2 Swensen's instead of da one located at Subang Parade to have lunch. ;)



Swensen's New Menu









We ordered Soup of Da Day; Chicken Mushroom Soup. Priced at RM 4.50, it was very creamy and good!







I wasn't too sure what to order at that time as my eyes were on another menu; Ice Cream! :p :p Yeah, that's me! As if Dessert can be da Main Course huh? Since I was undecided on what to order, my other half ordered da Grilled Fish Sambal for me. Oo lah lah, I love it! Grilled Fish Fillet with Sambal Chilli? That was my first time having a Grilled Fish with Sambal Chilli and it was served with Mashed Potatoes and Seasonal Vegetables. Whoa.... what a good combination! Priced at RM 15.90, you got to try this!







My other half had da BBQ Mushroom Chicken Burger which is priced at RM 14.90 only! I had a few bites on it and it was delicious! For that price, you are given Juicy Minced Chicken Patty with BBQ Mushroom, Grilled Vegetables, Fries and Coleslaw. Worth it...






Yippee... here comes da most popular item of da day! Da free of charge Topless 5! Ahhh.. there were so many Ice Cream flavours to be chose! After a short discussion between me and my other half, we then decided to choose Thin Mint, Cookies N Cream, Macadamia Nut, Pistachio Almond and Yummy Raisin Flavours. It was real good and I must say that Yummy Raisin would be da best!

What a good satisfaction! ;)

No comments: