Monday, June 26, 2006

Prince Cafe @ Ss2


Last Saturday, we were at da newly opened Prince Cafe which is located at Ss2 (next to KFC) for brunch. Da cafe is pretty cool though with indoor and outdoor eating place. I quite like da ambience of this cafe, nice and comfy. As for food wise, I must say that they have similar food and drinks as other Hong Kong Cafes like Kim Gary, Chatterbox and etc. with different kinds of decoration and ambience.

Darling and I ordered our all time favourite drinks; 'Hong Kong' Style Cold "Yin Yong". Priced at RM 2.80, da drinks was satisfying as it was not too sweet. I loved it!




Darling had da 'Hong Kong' Style Rice; Pork Fillet in Black Pepper Sauce. Priced at RM 10.90, it comes together with Tomato Soup. Darling said, 'Nothing special though!'.




Da Tomato Soup was pretty okay though :)




As for myself, I ordered da Nissin Noodle with Fried Egg and Ham. Priced at RM 5.20, it came in a generous portion and I didn't manage to finish it. No food wastage though as my other half finished it for me :) That's da best thing to eat with my darling as there will always be no food wastage!




We had da French Toast as well. Priced at RM 3.90, it was yummylicious. I loved it!




Believe it or not, da greedy me managed to finish half of da French Toast. Must be wondering how can I finished half of it when I can't even finish da Nissin Noodle earlier huh? Ekekekeke... that's me, I like variety of food but can't finish all of them :p

Overall, da food was pretty okay. This's a place worth visiting :)

5 comments:

LayfuN said...

looks great.. mux try it out when im back to KL.. >.^

Meiyen said...

yeah...and remember to call me along too okay? ekekeke...

LayfuN said...

haha.. of coz.. wont forget u de... ekekekeke...

.:[SaimatkonG]:. said...

hey, i have share your post about prince cafe in yam cha corner so that more ppl know bout it, come over and visit and you can post your own review there too and share with the community. =)

Marcus said...

I was looking for prince cafe ss2, but i found your blog on top of the google result. I love the photos of food that you took, really makes me hungry. Your have a PR4 blog which is really good. Keep up the good work :)