Monday, June 26, 2006

Teddy Bear Chocolate

Hohohoho.... it's a Teddy Bear Chocolate all da way from Melbourne!



I love it! I love it! I love it! I love it!

This unique Teddy Bear Chocolate was brought back to me by my darling's mommy who just came back from Melbourne a day back and I love it so so so so much! Lol. She knows me well I guess. I am such a Teddy Bear freak! I remember da last time she came back from Melbourne, she brought me a supa huge Piglet for my birthday and this time around, it's a Teddy Bear Chocolate! Thank you very much, aunty! You are just so extremely kind and nice to me.... :D


Da supa huge Piglet that darling's mommy bought in Melbourne last October for my birthday..

Once again, thank you, aunty! *mUakS*

3 comments:

LayfuN said...

wey wey agashi.. looks like ur mother in law sek u so much wor.. muahahahahha!! good to see that!! >.^

*hugz*

Meiyen said...

aaikss...not yet my mother in law :p :p

LayfuN said...

haha!! ok ok... future mother in law then.. >.^