Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Delightful Sweet Treats

It's pretty hot these days hence yesterday, I'd made some delightful sweet treats; Jellies for my family to cool them down and in conjunction with Joey's (Darling's niece) birthday, which is today, I'd made a Teddy Bear Longan Jelly for her as well. However, there will be no pictures on Teddy Bear Longan Jelly in this post as it's still in da mould. Finger crossed, I shall post it later as I am bringing it over to Joey tonight and will capture it once it's unmould :)


Pinky Translucent Lovey Longan Pudding topped with Cherry for my other half :)




Lets spot da Love shape Jelly hehehe... I am glad to know that my other half commented that it was real good and yummy. Lol... I am once again over-joyed!




Longan Heart Shape Jelly for my beloved family. Mom was rather amazed with my creation and asked me how I manage to make this lovely Jelly. Lol... and da next thing I know, she is giving some of them to my neighbours.



Pretty and lovely isn't it? Hehehehe...




'L' 'M' 'Y' Pinky Translucent Pudding for myself :) Must be wondering why it has to be 'L' 'M' 'Y' huh? Hehehehe.. if you are not aware, that's actually my initials! Yum yum..

4 comments:

jessiewoo said...

1 word "lovely" hehe

u little devil ... make me saliva dripping adi

Meiyen said...

lovely yeah... ekekekeke... i make one for you on your baby's full moon celebration yeah... ;)

jessiewoo said...

hahaha if got celebration la yeah ...

kekeke

LayfuN said...

yummy yummy ler.. makes my saliva dripping once again.. i also wan wor.. but i have got no full moon celebration wor.. so.. can i have some too r? ekekekekeke....