Monday, July 17, 2006

Dinner @ Dome, KLCC

Later at night, we were at........


KLCC

While mom and dad got to attend a wedding dinner at Royal China Restaurant opposite Citibank, we then had our dinner at...





Dome





Darling had da Chicken & Mushroom Pie which priced at RM 19.95. Ermmm look at da Broccolis and Baby Carrots... it wasn't really fresh and it came in such a little portion as compare to other outlets. Bad bad presentation...




Sis had da Spicy Chicken & Mushroom Spaghetti which priced at RM 19.95. I thought it was supposed to have Chicken and Mushrooms in a spicy creamy sauce with Parmesan Cheese but it turned out to be not creamy and not spicy at all. My sis was having hard time to finish up her plate of spaghetti as it was tasteless. Very disappointed.




Moi had da Chili Seafood Pesto which served with Garlic, Basil Pesto, Chili Flakes, Parmesan Cheese, Prawns and Squid. Priced at RM 23.95, it wasn't good at all. It was so so so oily and I wonder why! My oh my, where's da quality control?


Believe it or not, I wasn't really full and I asked for more.....




Blueberry Cheese Cake please....:p





and a Tiramisu Cake as well ;)




People, I suggest you not to dine at KLCC's Dome because it's just not up to its standard. It's like no quality control at all. We heard a few complaints from other tables as well and one of if happened to be da Strawberry Milkshake was too sweet! Booo.......

No comments: