Monday, July 10, 2006

End of Journey for Zidane


Sob sob sob sob...

I am so heartbroken :( :'(

I am tremendously heartbroken :'( :'(

It's da end of journey for Zidane and wtf? He was sent red-carded by da referee for da last 10 minutes of da extra time match and left him no chance for penalties after a 1-1 draw?!!! Arghh...... Damn it, Materazzi really did put on a great show when he fell down! He's a cheater!!!!!!! Hate him, hate him!!!!!

It was a very sad exit for Zidane but for sure, he will remains a hero to France and to me.

Time to mourn for France and I supposed there will be no Italian food for...... Ooooppsss, now I remember we had Italian food on Saturday. Well, lets mourn for France and no Italian food from now on for at least....a month perhaps. Sob sob......

1 comment:

Saadna said...

Materazzi had called Zidane's sister a prostitute...