Friday, July 21, 2006

Thai Nudle House & Cafe @ 1 Utama


Hohohoho... I was craving for Thai food yesterday hence, we'd decided to dine at Thai Nudle House & Cafe @ 1 Utama before watching The Lake House. Check out da hot and spicy food that we had last night...


How can one dine at a Thai Restaurant without ordering da significant Tom Yam Soup? As so, we ordered da Spicy Tom Yam Seafood served in Fire Pot and for sure, this soup definitely had da Oomph effect. It was very hot hot hot and spicy! Oh boy, I was sweating all da way because of this. Priced at RM 18.90 per pot, it was quite disappointing as only small prawns and squids were served. Darling wasn't quite happy and kept complaining to me it wasn't worth that price at all. No fish, no clams?? Bad bad...




Darling tried da Green Curry Chicken with Steamed Rice. Priced at RM 11.90 per bowl and look at that, so small in portion!!!! Sad to say, very bad presentation. Luckily, it taste okay or else, my da other would have more to complain :I




As I never fancy Rice, I had da Stir-Fried Thai Flat Noodle with Chicken instead. Priced at RM 12.50 per plate, it was rather good and surprisingly, it came in a big portion! Loved it! Yummy yummy yummy...


I bet my other half was having sweeth tooth in that few seconds as he ordered Dessert for himself!!!! Very rare... very very rare though... :p Waterchestnut with Coconut Milk was da chosen one. Priced at RM 5.50 per bowl, he mentioned that it wasn't really good. I've got no comment on this because I can't really take Coconut Milk. My tummy definitely can't take it and therefore I didn't try it at all. Anyways, if he said that it wasn't good, it means, it was real BAD! :p


While Darling had da Waterchestnut for Dessert, I had these yummylicious KitKat and TimeOut while watching The Lake House in da Cinema. Muahahahaha... Yummy yummy.....:p




As a result of BAD Food, Uncle Bob (my Darling) :p wasn't happy and lotsa bad comments were given to them. Lol...




There will be no return to this Restaurant I bet. Over-priced food! No good, no good! That's not bad enough, my tummy wasn't feeling very well after that an my guess is, da food must be too spicy for me and I can't take it. Bahhhh....

2 comments:

LayfuN said...

i guess the food was too "chi kik" for u to take ler.. better dun try it for 2nd time.. :p take care my dear...

Meiyen said...

Muahahaha...yes, exactly! Too 'chi kik' :p :p but it's very weird though that i can take cili padi..