Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dinner @ Chinoz On The Park, KLCC



Boy Oh boy, I love this place! Chinoz On The Park which is located on da ground floor of KLCC not only serves good Mediterranean food but it has an ambience all of its own. Now, let da photos do da talking...





We shared da Hot Jasmine Green Tea which served by pot. Definitely not cheap, RM 10 per pot and look, it's actually Twinings brand tea which one can easily buy it at any supermarkets :)





Buns are Complimentary. However, I didn't quite like da texture of this bun! Too hard for me but it was fine for my other half though..





We started off with Oven-baked Portobello Mushroom with Spinach and Goat Cheese. One word for this Appetizer, delicious! Da Mushrooms were juicy and to tag along with da Goat Cheese, it was really awesome! RM 20 for this yummylicious dish? Worth it!





For main course, we shared da Black Cod Fillet served on Asparagus Sauce with Mashed Potatoes and topped with Mushroom. Trust me, it was heavenly good! Da fish was fresh and tender while da Mashed Potatoes were creamy enough, just right for my tastebud! However, this yummy Fillet definitely came with a high price. Believe it or not, it's priced at RM 53!





We also shared out this Lamb Lasagne which I personally think that it was quite special for da price of RM 27. I can't really recall if I ever had a Lasagne done this way before but it was really unique though, nicely layered with Pasta, Cheese and Minced Lamb. Loved it!


We didn't order any Desserts as we were extremely full at that time. In summary, this's a place for good food but prices seem to be quite high. So, be prepared! Oh, before I forget, it's all-day dining at Chinoz On The Park hence you can just walk-in anytime, anyday as you wish :)

6 comments:

Jackson said...

wow...nice blog! I think i will like the stater which served with mushroom! Looks so yummy!

boo_licious said...

They do pretty yummy pizzas too! Sadly Chinoz has dissapeared from Bangsar despite it originating from there.

Meiyen said...

jackson, thanks for visiting my page :) da mushrooms were heavenly good! yummy yummy! *saliva dripping* :p

boo, yeah i heard about that too.. shall try their pizza on my next visit :D

LayfuN said...

wow... looks like i should go and try out when im back to KL... haha~~~

Meiyen said...

layfun, oh yes, you really should ;)

Raymond said...

Wow, thanks to your blog i'll be heading to Chinoz this weekend!! Why? Coz u said its good so i go lohh!!! Food food food...