Saturday, August 05, 2006

Healthy and Not Wealthy

Sob.... I just want to be healthy and not wealthy! A person like me having no enough blood? I am so big in size and yet I've got no enough blood? Sounds so ridiculous but that's da fact of it now.... :(

I've not been healthy lately. Rashes attack me on my legs on and off and it's killing me! I thought I am fine after I finished up da medicines that doctor gave it to me but it seems like da rashes are back and it has gone from bad to worst after I consumed da E.Excel products which as mentioned by my dad it's da side effects and I should continue to consume it.

Me: Dad, I thought by eating E.Excel supplements, there will be no rashes appearance?

Dad: Gal, da E. Excel products are not medicine but a balance nutrients.

Me: What am I going to do now? Sob....

Dad: Continue da products and wait for another 3 to 6 months would you?

Me: What!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3 to 6 months? I will be dead by then... :(



Believe it or not, recently I found out that so many gals are actually having and had da same problem as me before and I asked them how to cure this rashes. Da answers from them.....

"It takes years........"

"Drink Dates Water cause it helps to replenish blood...."

"It has been years I am having it and I've seen many doctors, no cure. Sensitive!" *fainted*

"It takes quite some time to recover...."



Oh my god, hearing their answers scared me to death! *fainted*

Anyways, I am currently on chinese medication and it seems to be okay but I know that once I stop eating da medicines, da rashes will be back! How pathetic...

In da meantime, I am on a very strict diet which mean there will be no Seafood, no Alcoholic Drinks, no Chicken and da list goes on and on and on and on....... :(




Darling was kind enough to buy me a Huge Mythical Bird Dzi with White Prayers Beads which others believe that this Dzi will be able to dispels sickness, sufferings, confusion and evil spirits. Yeah, I am superstitious and hopes that this Dzi will be able to help me to shooooooooooo off da rashes.

Rashes, rashes, please go away! :(

4 comments:

LayfuN said...

im sorry but i was too busy for my work on friday... so i din got a chance to talk to u over the msn...

how r u doing now? i tot ur rashes have all gone and u already recover ler...

u muz take good care of urself ler my dear... follow the instruction by takeing the E-Excel nutritions and also keep the diet of no seafood, no alchohol and so on... haha!!! opps.. i din mean to laugh.. but u... as a food lover.. thats too hard for u to follow ler... i hope u can success...

and, wey.. the bracelet is oh... so nice.. hope it can helps u as well.. hope u get well soon my dear agashi... muacks!!!

Meiyen said...

i was fine after i finished up da chinese medicines but then i was asked to take da e.excel products by my dad as what my parents believe that i've got no enough nutritions and from then onwards, on/off da rashes will attack me on my legs... no choice but to continue it okay... cause according to my dad, it takes awhile for me to recover! sigh....

anyways, i am not da type of person that can lives with this rashes appearance and having no seafood??? gosh... can you imagine how miserable my life is without eating seafood? sob sob :(

i find myself like a sick child cause every morning, i've to eat da bird nest concentrate, eat da e.excel products, eat da chinese medicines before having breakfast... :( by da time i wanna have breaky, i've got no apetite anymore.. sigh!!!

oh you think da bracelet is nice yeah? actually i like it very much though...think me really superstitious huh..i even bought myself one 'wu-lou' ornament and i am carrying it everyday with me.. out of my way doing things now..:p going cuckoo soon...

let's pray....pray that i will be able to get well soon!!! asap yeah.....

thanks for being caring my dear *muaks*

jessiewoo said...

Dun worry too much ... moi as wat ur dad been saying it takes time to recover ... so u have to be patient yeah ...

OMG ur bracelet is OH LALA so pretty :D i love it ...

wish you all the best yeah ... dun sad sad yeah

Meiyen said...

thanks tyng! i shall be patience.... :)