Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Scrumptious Dinner @ Pizza Uno, USJ Taipan



Having a meal at Pizza Uno which is located in USJ Taipan definitely brings back lotsa good memories to me. It reminds me of da good old days I had with my fellow collegemates especially with Ee Jun and Jimmi where we used to have meals at this place which started as Pizza Italia many years ago. It has been more than 5 years now since da last visit and after all these years, I realised that da red superbike used to park at da entrance of da shop which Ee Jun once told me that it belongs to da "Mat-Salleh", owner of Pizza Italia at that time no longer around :( No doubt up till this date, they still serves good quality food at affordable prices, definitely a good place for an enjoyable dining experience.




Whenever we come across this word: "Mushroom" in da menu, we both can't resist to order it as we are mushroom lovers! We started with Deep Fried Mushrooms which darling and I find it very very good! Priced at RM 13.50, this antipasto is a must order item to pique one's appetite.




Under da Pizza selections, we opted Romeo Special which is my favourite ever since I had my first bite out of it many years back. Priced at RM 19.50 for a regular pizza, it was very yummy and cheeselicious! Such a generous serving with lotsa Smoked Chicken, Pineapple, Mushrooms and Olives.. Delicious!




Having one Antipasto and one regular Pizza definitely not enough for both of us as we are big eaters!!!! Therefore, we decided to ordered Seafood Paella Fideos since both of us have yet to try it. Priced at RM 23, this yummylicious Seafood Paella which serves with Angel Hair Pasta will be my favourite from now on. Trust me, it was heavenly good! Love it, love it, love it! :D




I am a person who can't live without Dessert hence to end our meal, we shared da Strawberry Cheese Cake which serves with Strawberry Ice Cream. My oh my, definitely a cheeselicious classic! Priced at RM 8.50, it was super duper yummy! I am just out of words to describe this.... just too good :)


No complaints at all, a good place for good food! So, if you have yet to check them out, do try!

7 comments:

Jackson said...

Thx for blogging about this place. Honestly, never try their food before because, honestly, their interior is not really inviting. And if not mistaken, their outlet in Times Square long time ago was a failure. But after today, i should change my mind. :P

Meiyen said...

ermmm i am not too sure if they used to have an outlet in Times Square but i think you are right, their interior is not that good looking though..

boo_licious said...

the USJ outlet is always packed! I like their stuffed mushrooms too.

Meiyen said...

boo, u mean they do have stuffed mushrooms?

J said...

Mmmm... the Romeo Special there is my favourite pizza!
:)
Oh man... looking at your photo makes me feel hungry for it!
*tummy growls*

Meiyen said...

j, da romeo special has been my favourite ever since i had my first bite on it...yummyyummy!

sri said...

hi, just wanna ask something, did anyone know about pizza uno in ampang point? Its not there anymore. Is it closed or moved to somewhere else? tq