Friday, August 11, 2006

Seed Cafe @ 1 Utama



Yesterday, we were at 1 Utama to watch Click and we scout for our dinner venue before da show begins. We walked by Seed Cafe and realised that we've yet to set foot in ever since it was opened 5 years ago. For that reason, I suggested darling to have a first stop over there.

From da menu, I could identify da mixture of Local Favourites with Italian and Western selections. Not too bad I thought but it may be a little bit pricey for its Local Favourites.




My order came first. Stir Fried Pasta, where I could have my own choice of pasta (Spagetthi, Penne or Fetuccine) to go with one of da given Condiment selections like Ham, Garlic Chili and Garlic Chili with Cocktail Sausage. For da price of RM 15.90 per plate, I had Stir Fried Fetuccine with Garlic Chili and Cocktail Sausage. When da Pasta brought to our table, it looked plain Jane and not so appetizing I thought. First bite out of it, not good at all! Da Pasta was freaking hard and I wonder if it was well cooked. Sigh... please do not order this unless you like Hard Rock Pasta :p





Darling had da Seed Imperial Rice which darling mentioned that it was so much better than my Stir Fried Pasta. For da price of RM 18.90, it came with Thai Green Curry Rice with Fried Chicken Drumstick and a small portion of a Cabbage Salad.


Oh boy, da bill came up to RM 40++ and I think it was quite expensive cause we didn't order any drinks at all. *Disappointed*

2 comments:

babe_kl said...

nice reviews here. thanks for the linking me

boo_licious said...

LOL! I've never been to Seed Cafe before and I better think twice now after reading yr review.