Thursday, August 24, 2006

Starbucks Coffee

Da other day when we were at Isetan Supermarket to shop for groceries, to my excitement, I found this.....




A Starbucks Mocha Frappuccino Coffee Drink in a bottle!!!!! Whoaaa... it really amazed me cause that was da first time I saw Starbucks Coffee in a bottle. I just couldn't resist da temptation of it and I bought it home for da price of RM 9 per bottle :p Look carefully, it's stated as Lowfat Creamy Blend of Coffee and Milk. Hehehehehe... when it comes to Lowfat drinks, it will automatically classified under my favourite!




Looking at da Nutrition Facts label, to my surprise this drink has got 180 calories where calories from fat shoot up to 30! *fainted* Whoaaaaaaaa..... I thought it's supposed to be a Lowfat Drink? Hmmm... now I feel doubtful about it!

8 comments:

fooDcrazEE said...

aiks ! the bottle is expired...better be careful...chuckle !

boo_licious said...

I remember drinking this long ago in USA. It's really quite nice chilled.

J said...

Well,... when they put it as "LOW fat" it's not entirely untrue - it's all relative, you see.

As long as it's got less fat than the original drink then it's "low" lor.
:)

Meiyen said...

foodcrazee, thanks for visiting my page. Ohhhh, i think it's da reflection of da bottle that cause it looks like nov 11 05.. no worries, it's stated best taste by nov 11 06!

boo, actually now i realised that nothing to be amazed about this drink because some of my friends told me they actually saw this before at singapore's 7-11 and almost everywhere at other countries :p abit naive eh.. :p

Meiyen said...

j, good explanation.. low fat = less fat ekekekeke

LayfuN said...

i better find out at 7-11 singapore... >.^

Meiyen said...

layfun, i think u can easily find it at sg...unlike here in m'sia, i think it's only available at Isetan Supermarket ;)

Jackson said...

wow....will check it out @ Isetan