Monday, September 11, 2006

Delightful Pancakes @ Paddington House of Pancakes



Darling and I went to Paddington House of Pancakes at The Curve for brunch last Saturday and I absolutely love it!!! Oh my god, looking at da menu darling and I were somehow undecided what to order as there's loads of Pancakes to be chosen! It was one tough decision and I was rather amazed with da menu selection. I guess there were more than 100 combinations if I am not mistaken. Honestly speaking, I never know that there were so many types of Pancakes and most of them looks so mouth-watering. *Drool*

Drinks that we had.....



A small cup of Latte (RM 6.50) for me and I think it's kinda expensive though..




Darling had Ice Earl Grey Tea (RM 6)


Pancakes that we had.....



Darling ordered Item #406 (RM 20.50) Double Gourmet Cheese Sausages with 2 pcs of Fluffy Pancakes, Beef Salami, Hash Browns and Grilled Mozzarella which comes with da Beef Stock Brown Sauce. Da Cheese Sausages were cheesie, juicy and darling mentioned that it was really good!




I ordered Item #403 (RM 17.50) Scrambled Eggs and Chipolatas with 3 pcs of Fluffy Pancakes, Hash Browns, Mashed Potatoes and a Grilled Tomato. Oh my god, such a big big serving!! Absolutely good, especially da Double Cheesy Scrambled Eggs. I am loving it.. yummylicious!

Generally, da food was absolutely good and stuffed! We didn't managed to order any Dessert as we were really over-loaded with da Pancakes. Oh boy, they are really fillings! We will definitely be back and will try to finish everything in da menu... I bet it gonna take years! Lol...

Other Reviews:

8 comments:

cookies_cream said...

~Drooling~! I just mentioned it days ago about Paddington Pancakes and now you posted them~ :'( Sorry for not replying in the previous comments. Yeah, Paddington Pancakes just opened at One Utama. ;) I didn't know that The Curve has one too.

Meiyen said...

cookies, yeahyeah and i am surprised that i didn't know there's one at 1Utama... can you tell me exactly which floor? old wing or new wing?

J said...

(Pssst, thanks for the link!)
:)

Love the pancakes there!
(Your piccies are making me hungrrrry....)

Meiyen said...

j, you are most welcome ;) i wanna go back and try all of them but i think it gonna take years lol..

NickTay said...

Gotta try this place out :)

Meiyen said...

nick, yeaps you must go try their pancakes.. heavenly good ;)

cookies_cream said...

The Paddington was opened at New Wing If I'm not mistaken. :P I saw it(renovation thingy) when I was walking in One Utama. :)

Meiyen said...

cookies, thanks for da info! i shall check it out...