Friday, September 22, 2006

McDonald's Grilled Chicken Foldover

Yesterday noon, I was somehow craving for Mcdonald's Grilled Chicken Foldover after reading food-cookies post on da Tarbush's Sharwarna Lamb. Obviously, I couldn't drive all da way to KLCC to get that Sharwarna Lamb since I was in da middle of work and da only choice I had was to call up McDelivery and asked for da Grilled Chicken Foldover instead. At least, it looks quite similar to da Sharwarna Lamb that she had it right.... ;)

I don't really fancy fast food though but somehow this Grilled Chicken Foldover has never failed to tempt me to have it one time to another! Plus Mcdonald just came out with a new recipe for this Grilled Chicken Foldover where it's enhanced with Garlic flavour in da Mayonnaise and added Veggies like Carrots, Red and White Cabbage. Looks like much more healthy wey!




A set of Mcdonald's Chicken Foldover (RM 8.95+)




My meal, not bad at all! Yummy yummy!




See see, I love da Red Cabbage!




I also had da Apple Pie (RM 2.50+)




Da Apple Pie was heavenly good! I wonder whether they baked it or fried it though....

Burrrrppp..... so so filling that I didn't even have my dinner yesterday! However, da French Fries were not good though, oily and not crispy at all! :( and da Coke was so sweet!!! Omg, I think I had too much Diet Coke that I really can't take da normal Coke anymore. Oh by da way, I was charged extra RM 3 for da delivery service.

4 comments:

cookies_cream said...

It's been a long long time when I worked there. If I'm not mistaken, the apple pie was deep fried. I think... :P I haven't eaten any McD for quite some time already. My friend was craving for it the other day. =)

Meiyen said...

cookies, u worked at McD before? it must be fun wey... :D hmm... so, it's a deep fried apple pie!!! hmm...

MamaBoK said...

I haven't been to Genting for so long..! next time i come back.. i must make sure we stay there for abit.. that way . .chloe can go to the theme park.. ;)

Meiyen said...

mamabok, yeah...it's quite a good place to get away for some fresh and cool air though and am sure chloe can have some fun too at da indoor and outdoor theme park ;)