Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Seven Songs

Cool... for da very first time I've been tagged!!!! I was tagged by J (Memoirs of a Chocoholic) and now, I have to name 7 songs that I am listening to these days.

Da songs can be in any genre; with or without lyrics. Da most important thing is that you enjoyed listening to them all and will not get bored.

So, here are da top 7 songs that I've been listening to...

  1. You're Beautiful by James Blunt
  2. Ever The Same by Rob Thomas
  3. The Gift by Jim Brickman
  4. The Reason by Hoobastank
  5. Untitled by Simple Plan
  6. Dream of Me by Kirsten Dunst
  7. Wake Me Up When September Ends by Green Day
Now, I'll have to tag 7 other people to see what music are they into these days.

They are:

16 comments:

MamaBoK said...

I love the gift too .. by Jim Brickman..!

Meiyen said...

mamabok, i love almost all da jim brickman's songs :D

evan said...

received your tag! will do it, tho' its not food related :)

Meiyen said...

evan, looking forward to your post yeah..:D

wyejon said...

goodness... i dun listen to music wan :P

'cham' lor

Meiyen said...

wyejon, kids' songs also can..:p

J said...

... and you were worried that you wouldn't have 7 ppl to tag!
:P

Haha.
I used to like the James Blunt song so much too but the evil ppl on the radio played it so often until I "sien" to hear it already.
:)
(It's still a nice song tho - Thanks for doing the tag!)

Meiyen said...

j, you are most welcome! i was kinda worried at 1st but in da end, managed to find 7 people :D

Anonymous said...

"wyejon" hyperlink in your post linked to lyric URL ler...

Primrose said...

Wah, you tagged me wor... Ok ok, easy to do. Will do soon.

Meiyen said...

tekko, hi! ermm... i don't quite get what you mean though..

primrose, yeah yeah...thanks wey!

Meiyen said...

tekko, i ady changed it... thanks for letting me know..:)

LayfuN said...

im sorry to tell that.. i still dunno how to do this ler... >.< stupid me...

Meiyen said...

layfun, easy only....make it as a normal post and just name out da 7 songs that you listening to these days......ok o not?

LayfuN said...

meaning? all i need to do is to write a new blog with the same title as ur? and the 7 songs that im currently listening?

Meiyen said...

layfun, yes!!! juz do da same like what i've wrote...;)