Thursday, September 21, 2006

Tickets to Michael Wong's (GuangLiang) Concert

Yippee, da tickets to Michael Wong's (GuanLiang) Concert arrived this morning and it was sent by Citylink. My little sista has been bugging me to watch with her ever since she knew that he's coming back to Malaysia for his first solo concert. I didn't really bother much about it earlier as I don't really fancy going to a concert. Believe it or not, I've never been to a concert before. Isn't that pretty odd for a 25 year-old-gal? Da only concert I wanted to go so much was da Jim Brickman's Concert (was it a concert?) held last month at Genting but, I didn't manage to go eventhough I had free tickets with me! So pathetic... :(

Anyways, after a few bugging sessions from my little sista, I'd decided to buy da tickets to da concert. I called up Axcess on Monday hoping to get 3 tickets for da 1st show (30th September) but I was told that all da tickets had already been sold out a month back! Whoaaaa....... No choice but to go for da 2nd show (1st October) instead. Oh boy, da tickets aren't cheap okay, da chepeast tickets are priced at RM 80 and da most expensive tickets are priced at RM 280. As I wanted good seats, I bought da seats which are quite close to da stage and it costs me RM 230 per ticket.

Generally, I don't have a specific favourite artist that could really tempt me to go for their concerts except for Jim Brickman and Richard Clayderman which I'd missed out! But this time, it's quite different though. Of course part of it was da bugging sessions from my little sista that made me go for this concert but as I think longer, I actually found out that I do like his songs and I still play them on my piano though. Five years ago, a friend of mine introduced his song to me which carried da title, "Di Yi Chi" (Da First Time) and I straight away fell in love with that song. It's strange that after so many years, this song is still one of my favourites. When I first heard his award-winning song "Tong Hua" (Fairy Tales) which released a year back, once again I fell in love with it and when I saw that video for da very first time, it touched my heart so much that my tears dropped.

Well, just can't wait till next Sunday for da concert and fingers crossed that it will be a good one! ;)



Tickets do Michael's Commitment Concert :)

8 comments:

MamaBoK said...

Wow..! expensive tickets..! Jim Brickman's concerts are not so ex.. but he is way shorter.. than i expected. I think i paid like 40SGD the last time i saw him. Well .. hope you enjoy the concert ya.. :)

Meiyen said...

mamabok, yeah... it's sososo expensive so hopefully it will be a good one! oh u attended jim brickman's concert before wey....was it good? i really love his songs very much though and definitely not easy to play them on da piano!

LayfuN said...

how i wish i can go with u!!!
anyway.. do enjoy urself and tell me how u feel when we meet... *hugz*

Meiyen said...

layfun, yeah if only you can join.. :(

evan said...

hi i stumbled upon your blog. so you like michael wong too? he's great isnt he? nice soothing voice and lotsa great songs from him. in fact i prefer him to 'pin guan'.

by the way, lovely food pics u have here :) im a foodie myself too and its great to know likeminded ppl. take care!

evan
(bossacafez.blogspot.com)

Meiyen said...

hi evan, thanks for dropping by and thanks for da compliments! oh yes, his songs are great.. i love playing his songs on my piano cause they are really soothing.. will you be going to his concert?

evan said...

hi meiyen (keep wanting to spell yr name as meiyan), thx for linking me up! pls gimme the honor of linking u as well =)

is guang liang in singapore? no rite? i'm from singapore =)

Meiyen said...

evan, thanks for linking me too :D honestly speaking, i really like your blog... it's so so so beautiful and i really love your cheesecakes and cookies very much, looks so tempting! how i wish to be as good as you in baking.. oh by da way, guangliang will be coming to m'sia and am not too sure if he's going to make a stop at singapore...