Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Tuesday Buffet Feast @ Marche Movenpick, The Curve

Few days ago, a good friend of mine, JiaJin told me that Marche is having a Buffet Feast every Tuesday and he told me to go for it as it's really worthy. As so, yesterday noon I called up Marche to make a reservation and to my surprised, I was told that yesterday was da last day for da Buffet Feast! Oh boy, last day? Anyhow also must go!!!! :p Da Buffet actually starts at 6pm but we arrived quite late, 815pm to be exact and it was so packed inside. Priced at RM 38 per pax, I must say that I enjoyed da Buffet Feast very much and it was really good :)



Oh before I forget, da Beverages and Ice creams were not included in da Buffet though. Darling had Snapper Pink Lemon (RM 9) while I had Diet Coke (RM3.50). A little bit regret taking Diet Coke after knowing that they do have Red Dragon Fruit Juice!!! :(



Unlimited Oysters, 2 pcs per plate.



Creamy Mushroom Soup with Sunflower Seeds Bun, yummy!



There were various types of Salads and Dressing and we had Lettuce with Broccoli, Carrot, Cauliflower and Cincaluk as dressing. Yum yum..



Sauteed Mushrooms, a mixture of Shiitake and Button Mushrooms. Always my favourite and we had 2 bowls of them :p



Da Grilled Mussels were very good!!! Loved it, loved it, loved it!



Da Grilled Prawns were good too, fresh and tasty!



Marche's signature dish, Rosti with Black Pepper Sausage. Basically Rosti is a traditional Swiss dish of fried grated Potatoes, a little like hash brown. Very good, we had 2 plates of them :p



Da first time I had this Stir-Fried Mix Vegetables at Marche a year back, I fell in love with it and up till this date, it's still as good as before!



Fusilli Pasta with Tomato Sauce



Ermm... not too sure what dish was that but it tasted like Paella, not bad. Next to it was da Crusty Bread which dipped into da Cheese Fondue, a mixture of melted Cheese and Wine. Absolutely cheesie and yummy ;)



We also had da Grilled Salmon and Grilled Dory Fish



Lamb Steak, pretty good! Da meat was tender and tasty ;)



Another Lamb dish, Lamb Stew. Smells good, not bad at all!



Ermm... I didn't try this cause I was quite full and I need some space for Dessert! Anyways, according to my other half, it was a Chicken dish and tasted like Chicken Meatballs. Not bad though...



Hohoho.. time for me to have Dessert! First attempt was on da Mousse, not too sure whether it was Coffee Mousse or Chocolate Mousse... :p Yummy!



Next attempt, Cheese Cake, Blueberry Cake and Chocolate Cake. Very disappointed with da Cakes though, tasted bland! :( No good...


There were actually lots more good stuffs to go for but we just couldn't anymore. Da Buffet feast was really good but unfortunately, yesterday was da last day for this promotion. Looks like one got to wait for their next promotion then...

Other Review:

13 comments:

cookies_cream said...

Priced at RM38 per pax was totally worth it! With prawns, mussels, oysters, lambs, pastas...too bad the promo was over. Sob sob~! :'(

MamaBoK said...

I love all your food review.. Meiyen..! and sure envy you .. for i'm far away from home.. :(
Keep the good reviews coming..!!

http://babybokchoi.blogsome.com/

Meiyen said...

cookies, yeah..it was worthy!!! anyways, there will be a buka puasa buffet feast starting from next week (everyday) and it's priced at rm 40+ if i am not mistaken... maybe you can try it out as da brochure stated that there will be additional local delights as well!

mamabok, thanks for dropping by and thanks for da compliment.. you are far away from home? where are you?

MamaBoK said...

Hey.. Meiyen,
I'm currently in Canada.. and have been here for 6 yrs now. I need your email addy to send you the password.
http://babybokchoi.blogsome.com/

Meiyen said...

mamabok, oh you are currently in canada...that's a nice place yeah? niagara waterfalls!!! oh by da way, my email address: limmeiyen_18@hotmail.com

MamaBoK said...

Hey.. Meiyen,
yes.. i am in canada.. but far away from Niagara Falls. I'm in this "ulu" town.. that hasn't got any asian grocery store. The total of asians in this town.. is less than 20 .. so you see how poor thing i am. Luckily, I have a naughty lil' monster .. great in-laws .. and a wonderful spouse... otherwise.. i can "pengshan".

Meiyen said...

mamabok, not too bad after all knowing that you've got one happy family over there!

Jackson said...

what? last day? i dun even try it before! Meiyen, u should hv invite me!! :P

Meiyen said...

jackson, yeah...is my fault that i didn't ask u along.. should have let you know earlier.. maybe you can try to check out their buka puasa buffet feast as they will be serving additional local delights wey..

LayfuN said...

too bad.. already last day liao... if not we can go to try it out... nvm.. think of a better place and wait for me to come back.. ok? haha~~

Meiyen said...

layfun, that's for sure!

J said...

Fooyorr - Meiyen......
How much did you eat???
O_O

Meiyen said...

j, i ate everything as mentioned but of course i shared it with my bf :p looks scary to you that we ate so much ?