Friday, October 27, 2006

It's A Magic Perm

My hair stylist from Snips Salon called me last week and told me that on da 2nd day of Raya, there will be a 50% off all hair services. 50% off!!!!!!!! O_o anyhow also must go and I'd decided to perm my hair ;) I reached da salon as early as 11am and I sat until my butt and my back pain!!! :( Plus, darling wasn't around to accompany me as he was working on that day! Sob sob.... Believe it or not, I was in da salon from 11am to 530pm! O_o Boy oh boy, so torturing! Got to pay money and yet got to suffer! Anyways, da outcome is good! :D I love it eventhough it's a more mature look and to tell you da truth, I really don't know how to take care of a long, straight hair and I find it so much easier to manage my permed hair ;)


Moi with my new hair style, a magic perm! ;)

9 comments:

mama bok said...

Very nice indeed..! but can "pengshan" .. sit in the salon for so long..! the luxury of being without a kid.. hhhahaha!! enjoy . .while it last..!

LayfuN said...

gosh.. 1130 til 530.. i experienced it b4.. haha.. but.. nice hair perm!! >.^worth it!!

jessiewoo said...

..~ Gorgeous ~..

J said...

Nice!
:)

(Eh,... but why never tell earlier about the good discount..... - I also want to revamp my hair!)

laundrygirl said...

pretty! 11am - 5:30pm, that is a torture! But I guess it is worth it. *wink*

Meiyen said...

mamabok, really can 'pengsan' and you are right, i know that day will come... that's why must enjoy now while i still can....

layfun, really butt and back pain okay :(

jessie, muahahahaha u are da gorgeous 'ah chu ma' ;)

j, thanks! yeahyeah my fault didn't post it up earlier to inform you.. :( sorry... next time when they have promotion, i shall inform u yah...:D

laundrygal, thanks!!! yeah.. really torturing but when da outcome is good, it's totally worthy :D

Primrose said...

Yup, when I attempted to digital perm it last year, I sat in the salon for almost 5 hours. Butt also flat, I tell you. :)

You look sexy. :D

mich said...

Nice perm, but don't you think your brows are abit too arched? Looks like you've got a permanantly suprised expression. Alot of people don't realize much about their brows, and I know it's really difficult to change the shape. But just to let you know, it's abit too arch-y. Doesn't look natural :)

Meiyen said...

primrose, yeah...not only butt flat but backache as well! anyways, when da outcome is good, it's all worth it..;)

mich, thanks for da tips.. maybe i should really re-look myself infront of da mirror and re-shape my eye brows but da beauty consultant told me that i need to have arch-y eyebrows cause i've got a chubby face.....hmmm.. wondering who should i listen to now...