Thursday, October 05, 2006

Mcdonald's Jr. Country Grilled Chicken Burger


Yesterday while I was flipping through The Star newspaper, I saw a Mcdonald's flyer and believe it or not, it definitely could tempt me to try out their new Jr. Country Grilled Chicken Burger (RM 6.60). Goodie, da grilled Chicken patty comes with chargrilled sauce and accompany with Red Cabbage, White Cabbage, Carrots, Lettuce Tomato and Onions! Hmmm.. looks like another healthy item from Mcdonald's!

Yummyyyyy... da sauce, absolutely creamy and yummy! I love it!!!!! :D

Lets peek in, whoaaa... not bad! Lotsa veges added into it! I am loving it!

5 comments:

babe_kl said...

inside looks like the foldover huh

Primrose said...

Yeah, I agree with babe_kl. It looks like the grilled chicken pates from the foldover which I loved. Definitely will try this out. I didn't know McD has this until I read your post. Gee! And to think that I was supposed to stop by McD today for lunch. Dang! Missed it!

Meiyen said...

babe, exactly!

primrose, oh yes you are right it looks like da chicken foldver but with additional cheese in it.. go try, i think you will like it ;)

LayfuN said...

y singapore dun have geh?
*sob*

Meiyen said...

layfun, u sure sg don't have?