Saturday, October 28, 2006

PRADA? It Doesn't Belongs To Me Anymore

A couple of days ago while I was cleaning and clearing my stuff inside my room, I found a PRADA bag of mine which had been lying un-touched in my closet. I seriously don't know what to do with it because I've stop using it for like more than 3 years now and I think that it doesn't belongs to me anymore. I wanted so much to pass it to my little sista but that means, this bag will still be around me! That's not what I want I thought... I just do not want to see this bag anymore. I remember when this bag was bought in year 2002 at KLCC, da price was around RM 800. I am not too sure how much it costs now but this's a seasonless Classic PRADA Sport Tessuto, which means eventhough PRADA is having sale, there will be no discount on it. Anyways, I really think that it's time to sell it off, it's kinda heartaching to do that cause it was my 1st Prada Bag but what's da point to keep it when I don't use it, I don't want to see it anymore and that it's kinda small for my daily usage now cause I really need a big tote bag to put all my gadgets and stuff whenever I go out. As so, I've decided to put on e-bay and sell it off, maybe at da price of RM 300 or less than that. Wish me luck!!! ;)

Inner look of da Classic PRADA Sport Tessuto

Da Classic PRADA logo

Bought in KLCC on 5th October 2002, looks like it has been 4 years! Time flies.....

10 comments:

fooDcrazEE said...

sellit to someone at a discounted price ? then u will be rid of it...chuckle !

nice going onthe cheese cake

boo_licious said...

Maybe u shld try Ebay to sell it off. They have a Msian site so it's easier to deliver items to the buyers.

boo_licious said...

oops, didn't read the part which said you plan to sell it on ebay! Duh! of me.

Meiyen said...

foodcrazee, it's already at a discounted price :p

boo, yeah..trying my luck on e-bay ;)

jessiewoo said...

Dun worry dear, i m sure u will have more PRADA bags to come ...

Meiyen said...

jessie, it's time to be more realistic...whether there are more PRADA bags to come or not, i got to prepare da $$$$ for something very important in my life (you know what i am preparing for :p ) as i've only 1 more year to go.... time flies, time flies!!!! :( :(

jessiewoo said...

Darling take it easy, it isn't that scary ok ... infact u should feel proud and enjoy every moment of it ... Good Luck Yeah ...

cHeeRz

Meiyen said...

jessie, u think is not scary? O_o eventhough it's another year to go but but it looks like time is flying!!!!

jessiewoo said...

is not SCARY la aiyor ... no doubt times does flies coz now is already year end liao ... anyhow dun give urself pressure ENJOY !!

LayfuN said...

what is that u r actually preparing? y izzit like something "scary"? *_* mind to tell me r? :p