Saturday, October 14, 2006

Today I Turned 25!

I must say I feel so much older now. I remember when I thought I'd be 18 or 20 for da rest of my life. It just seemed like a good idea to stay 18 or maybe 20, a very carefree and stress-free life it would be! However, that seemed to be beyond my capabilities though.

As recently as yesterday, I was 24 and now I am 25!

Anyways, I am glad... I am really glad that life has been good so far. I wish, upon a star that dad, mom, sis, darling and I will always be happy and in da pink of health. May my wishes and dreams come true :D

6 comments:

MamaBoK said...

Happy birthday to you .. MeiYen..! and may you stay young.. beautiful, healthy.. and happy forever..!

J said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
:)
*hugssssss*

babe_kl said...

happy belated birthday to you meiyen. wish you a wonderful year ahead and always

cookies_cream said...

Happy Belated birthday Mei Yen jie! =) May all your dreams and wishes come true, take care always and all the best for your future undertakings. Muacks~ I'm sure your dreams and wishes will come true. ;)

boo_licious said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great day.

Meiyen said...

thank you so much everyone!!! i am so touched....:'(