Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Healthy Breakfast @ J J Juice's Fusion, Midvalley

Apparently we had been eating lotsa not-so-healthy food recently. You name it..... Seafood, Deep-fried food, Pastries and da list goes on and on! For your information, those food indirectly leads one to have high blood pressure, high colestrol, diabetic and what else? O_o It's true that I've to take care my food intake as I am aging! ageing! I think my parents are more worried than me as they have been nagging me on/off warning me not to have too much of Seafood and sweet stuff! Oh boy, I wonder how am I going to resist those yummy-licious favourite food of mine! Trust me, it's hard! I tried, but I failed though :p Nevermind, I thought I still have some time to indulge myself with some unhealthy food. Perhaps I will stop when I turn 30! ;)

As so, last Sunday morning, I suggested darling to have one healthy breakfast after all da good food we had for da past few weeks. Since I wanted to shop at Midvalley on that day, we decided to have our breaky at J J Juice's Fusion which is located on da ground floor of Midvalley Megamall, same row as Memory Lane and Guardian Pharmacy.

Healthy Fruit Juices to boost up our immune system? Darling had da Uncle's Bob version, a mixture of Carrot, Apple & .... (I've no idea what was da 3rd fruit that they mixed around with!) Pineapple while I had da Skinny version, a mixture of Celery, Cucumber and Apple! I tell you, they are definitely not cheap, O_o RM 7 per cup! But no deny that they used asbolutely fresh fruits to blend, with no additional water! So, it's all pure Fruit Juice! ;) However, I think that they should have serves da Juices with Glasses instead of using paper cups since they charge it with such a high price.

Darling had Turkey Ham & Avocado Sandwich. Supposedly, this Turkey Sandwich is priced at RM 7.50 but darling wanted to add Avocado in it so, another extra RM 2 for da Avocado topping and that da whole sandwich actually costed RM 9.50! O_o I think I can actually make da same thing back at home but I am just too lazy :p Anyways, it was quite a big serving with generous amount of Avocados in it ;)

As for myself, I had da Turkey Ham with Cheese & Avocado Toastie. Priced at RM 7, mine was rather different with no Veges in it :( But then, it was all yummy! So so cheesy-licious, loved it!

Hmmm... definitely a fast and healthy breakfast but it came with a high price! ;)

11 comments:

andreq said...

oi my, me make one BIG cup for you lah... foc for u ok haha

Penny said...

lol girlie food! sandwiches here better than the one at oliver sandwiches and cheaper!

Meiyen said...

andreq, thanks! ;)

penny, hmmmm i am not too sure bout that though but sandwiches @ jj definitely cheaper! :)

Pam said...

Oiiii..... Dharoos cheaper la.... hahahah!! but ok lar... 'HEALTHY' ma... hoh?? heheh!!

mama bok said...

Hey.. MeiYen,
Our sandwiches here.. ain't any cheaper. .and they sure donch look as good as yours. :)
I guess you also have to pay for the ambience.. and the price of eating out..??

boo_licious said...

JJ is the Juice section while Super Sandwiches is the old Olivers Sandwiches. We love their toasties, rosti and juice.

Meiyen said...

pam, of course Dharoos cheaper!!! definitely can't beat them... ;)

mamabok, really? i think you are right! eating out means we pay for da food and da ambience too.. that's da price we got to pay ;)

Meiyen said...

boo, really? but it looks like they've re-named da place as JJ as i no longer see Super Sandwiches around...

Primrose said...

The turkey ham with avocado looks really delicious. Maybe can DIY at home also but where to buy avocado?

Meiyen said...

primrose, yeahyeah yummy!!!! u can buy avocado in supermarket...;)

Julian Si said...

Happy belated CHRISTMAS .. and have a great new year ahead. Great job on your blog, which I have enjoyed all year!

Was at JJ Juices in One Utama recently, http://juliansi.blogspot.com/2007/12/jj-fruit-fusion-one-utama.html

All the best!!