Thursday, November 02, 2006

Malaysia International Gourmet Festival

Oh yes, today is da day to kick-start da Malaysia International Gourmet Festival!

I am still thinking..... still thinking deeply..........

To go?

Not to go?

If going, which Restaurant to go?

Sigh.....

I feel like going tonight!!!!!! But..... but..... arghhhhhhhh.....

There's still no green-light from my other half!!!!! I hinted him so many times but he has yet to respond me. Sigh.....

I am still thinking.....

Worth it?

Yes?

No?

Oh god, I am just so spoilt..... :(

6 comments:

jessiewoo said...

GO GO GO

wan me to hint ur darling ... kekeke

Chloe said...

do you have to go everywhere with your boyfriend?
just go with some friends lah?

Meiyen said...

chloe, i've got a very different kind of hobbies and interests as compare to my friends and most of them wouldn't be free to 'go-crazy' with me especially on FOOD... my bf is da closest person to me and i don't see anything wrong having him with me to go everywhere.. furthermore, he's one food lover also :)

Meiyen said...

jessie, need not to hint ady... we went yesterday ekekekeke.. ;)

jessiewoo said...

u never know if it is ME who hint him le :P

Meiyen said...

jessie, if is you that hinted him.. then i muz thank you looooo... :D