Monday, December 18, 2006

Candylane Christmas @ Midvalley

We went to Midvalley as early as 11am yesterday and it was supa dupa jam! My god, just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw da amount of cars crawling in to Midvalley car park and..... we were one of them :p Well, I must say that it was definitely one worthy trip! Check out da photos below and you will know why.....

Candy Paradise @ Midvalley ;)







I like this Snow Man so much, so cute!!!!!! :D

Lotsa and Lotsa Teddy Bears, I really wish to bring them home!!!!!!

Da Mei's sistas:)

Moi and Darling ;)

Whoa... look at da gigantic Lollipop ;)

What a lovely Candy House :D

Wanna request Santa Claus to give us lotsa pressies!!!!!!!! :D

Oh my god, my favourite "Forever Friends" Bear!!!!!! I want.... I want..... I want...... I want all of them :D

Hohohoho... I like this Christmas Tree cause it's Blue in colour, I mean da decorations :D

Can you feel it? It's 7 days to Christmas!!!!!!!!!! :D

and.....

If you've yet to visit Midvalley, do drop by ;)

13 comments:

Jessie Woo said...

i'm dreaming of a WHITE X'mas .......

Merry X'Mas Darling !!!!!!!!!!!

MeiyeN said...

jessie, no need to dream! maybe we should fly ourselves to northpole :p

toniXe said...

lovely pixs ( as usual ), gorgeous ladies ( I am sure ), lucky guy ( what ya think man ! ), and plenty envious people....

Dragon City said...

i went to midvalley last week..jam outside there for 2 hours..almost starve to death..huh.. And forgot to bring camera...hye..

btw..nice photo u took there.. = )

MeiyeN said...

tonixe, da christmas decorations much better!!!! :D

dragoncity, thanks! yeah..it's always crazy jam going to mv!!! must go there as early as 10am next time to avoid jams! :p

boo_licious said...

I love the deco there esp the sweet gingerbread village. Everytime I drive past the highway, Mid Valley is jam packed with people.

myCoffee said...

I have been wantng to visit Mid Valley for Xmas shopping but the fear of being stuck in a jam put me off. And now I know my fear was not baseless...haha. Anyways, thanks for putting up the lovely pics of their Xmas decor.

babe_kl said...

looks like MVM still hv the best decor. this year no snow fall?

MeiyeN said...

boo, exactly! almost every hours also jam and jam and jam!!!!!

mycoffee, go early to avoid being stuck in da jam....try to reach there as early as 10am, i am sure it works! ;)

babe, at that time we were there, there wasn't any snow fall :( maybe this week? bring your boy boy there i am sure he will enjoy it... :D

alice said...

wahhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh very leng wor eiii you managed to go inside worrrr wanted to go there last saturday but can't even go to the main road there then just went off to klcc instead look like i miss the fun!

you really look very leng lah hahaha

MeiyeN said...

alice, maybe you can try to go earlier...let's say 10am in da morning? i am sure at that time you can avoid being stuck in da jam! :D

Primrose said...

Reminds me of Hansel and Gretel :) Yeah, my mistake. Christmas trees in Midvalley nice, KLCC lousy.

MeiyeN said...

primrose, i think there aren't many christmas trees in mv but there are lotsa candies, cookies.... so far, i think curve has got da nicest christmas trees ;)