Thursday, December 28, 2006

Dome @ The Curve

We were somewhere around The Curve yesterday night as I obtained free tickets from Cinema Online to watch "Wedding Date" at Cathay Cineplex, Cineleisure. We decided to have dinner at Dome as we'd yet to try this outlet ever since it opened and another reason, I'd Dome vouchers with me which I redeemed earlier from Jusco points. So basically, it was a free of charge dinner! :D

Every Dome outlets has got this unique monument, pretty nice!

We started off with thick and tasty Wild Mushroom Soup. Priced at RM 11.95 for a regular version and RM 13.95 for a large one, this rich and creamy filled with mushrooms and topped with croutons definitely has my vote! Best of all, it was served to us really warm and that's da kick, a good soup must always be hot and warm! :D

Next, we had da Cajun Chicken in a toasted Turkish Bread. Priced at RM 19.95, da fillings were awesome! There were Tomatoes, Baby Spinach, Mango Chutney and Cajun Mayonaisse in it with a side of Tomato Chutney. Not to forget, it was served with some really hot Potato Wedges too. Very good, yummy!

We also had da Creamy Seafood Pasta. Priced at RM 23.95, you can opt to have Spaghetti or Linguini tossed with Seafood, Garlic, Mushrooms and of course with creamy sauce topped with Parmesan Cheese. Delicious!

With this vouchers, it was a free of charge dinner! ;) I'd actually used up around 6,000 points to redeem two vouchers worth RM 30 each from Jusco Points. There goes da points but anyways, if I don't redeem da points it will be forfeited.

I must say that this Dome outlet is one of my favourites though I still prefer da one at Subang Parade. Good services and good food! ;)

6 comments:

team BSG said...

moi fav Dome is KLCC one.

Can look at tudung ladies with thick make ups, tight jeans and 4 inches high heels....sommore with seductive( hai sayang ) looks one....

alice said...

aha i always like their wedges steaming hot!

Jessie Woo said...

saliva dripping ... each time drop by also make me HUNGRY ... especially in the morning

hahahahaha

MeiyeN said...

teambsg, food at dome klcc no good :( we had bad experiences there, not once but many times till we decided not to have meals there anymore! of course there are lovely babes over there but if you want hot babes, you got to be at lot 10 dome..:p

alice, oh yeah...my bf loves it too!

jessie, :p

Precious Pea said...

Am veli hungry now....how how how?

MeiyeN said...

preciouspea, me too :p