Saturday, December 16, 2006

Eragon


Well, I like this movie! I know that there are lotsa critics towards this movie with da same reasons, not a good fantasy film but you know sometimes it's really hard to understand a fantasy film.

So, why I like "Eragon"?
First of all, I find it so easy to understand this movie as compare to LOTR that I took quite a long time to actually understand everything, from Part 1 to Part 4!!!!! :p Nevertheless, "Eragon" can't beat LOTR cause to me, LOTR still da best so far ;)

Now come back to "Eragon", what I understand from this movie is that da hero, Eragon (Edward Spellers) a gutsy farm boy who finds himself a large blue stone that turns out to be an egg that soon hatches a baby dragon with baby-blue eyes. Her name is Saphira (voiced by Rachel Weisz) and I thought, what a nice name!!!!!! :p
Saphira has been waiting for a long time for her rider, that would be Eragon to find her and that's all left for him to join up da rebel forces, da Varden to defeat da evil King Galbatorix (John Malkovich). Not to forget that Brom (Jeremy Irons) plays an important role as a mentor to Eragon too.

Wanna know da ending? Check out da movie ;)

4 comments:

Baby Princess said...

I find the movie not bad...
But the baby dragon was born, i ter-screamed ..

I didn't read anything about the movie, so i didn't expect there is a dragon, but after all it's a good movie.

MeiyeN said...

baby, yeah...not bad at all! :D

Honey Star said...

will go check it out tomorrow. Im hoping that i will like it! :D

MeiyeN said...

honeystar, do enjoy da movie yah!!! :D